West Lincoln is provided with a wide variety of services and programs to help our residents dispose of waste as efficiently and environmentally sound as possible. Information on these programs can easily be found on the Niagara Region Garbage, Recycling and Organics page.
For information and reporting illegal dumping please contact the Niagara Region Illegal Waste Dumping.
Find the day your garbage, recycling and organics is picked up and details about your collection service by using the Collection Schedule Service on the regional web site.
- Place Items at the Curb by 7 a.m.
- All materials must be at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your collection day.
- On the day before, 5 p.m. is the earliest that you can put your garbage, recycling and other items at the curb.
- Ensure all items are secure and will not blow away. Place heavier items on top of lighter items.
Call the Waste Info Line 905-356-4141 or toll-free: 1-800-594-5542 (Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Recycle Containers can be purchased at the Township’s administrative building located at 318 Canborough Street, Smithville
- Blue & Grey Boxes – $6.00 ea
- Wheeled Green Organics Bin – $22.00 ea
- Kitchen Organics Catcher – $4.00 ea