The Township of West Lincoln has partnered with Mellor Murray Consulting to undertake an Economic Development Plan for the Township. This plan is being funded in part through a grant from the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs through their Rural Economic Development Program. The Economic Development Plan is anticipated to be completed in March, 2016. At this time, a Findings and Issues Report has been completed and is available here: Findings Report January 2016.
A presentation to Council will be held on March 29th. All are welcome to attend.
Grand Erie Business Centre
Lender of Opportunity for Haldimand County and West Lincoln
- Grand Erie Business Centre was established in 1989.
- We are a private non-profit business development corporation.
- ‘Helping Business Succeed’ is our mandate.
- We provide business loans up to $250,000 to new and existing businesses that cannot obtain financing through traditional lenders.Loans can be used for start up, stabilization and expansion.
- We offer complimentary consultation, support and advice.
- Visit us at our office or let us come to you.
CONTACT US TODAY! www.granderie.com